This is an incomplete list (police stated there have been over seventy) of section 136 and section 2 ‘detainments’ between 2014 – 2015 which have in process taken six months of my life away. Nearing a hundred mental health assessments by 2-3 different psychiatrists and accompanying social worker could not find a major mental illness present with exception of one hospital (Saint Anns, Poole) whom I took to a mental health tribunal and won; resulting in an immediate discharge.
Many times the death cult would ring me in with a fake emergency call to the police with outright lies stating that “I was walking along the motorway ” or “they’d found me hanging off a bridge”; this was often done when I had suddenly walked out of a town / city.
If I was resting on a park in the day I’d be rung in “collapsed” but in reality this was because somebody was wanting me moved on because they viewed me sleeping as ‘unsightly’.
Sometimes I’d be detained because I was sleeping next to big blocks of snow with no jacket or bedding; I was so despondent with trauma that I was considered a danger unto myself.
Places of ‘safety’ also included police stations, during three section 136 detainments at Aylesbury, Derby and Melksham I was assaulted, exposed, isolated and in one detainment tortured with aphyxiation .
- Lambeth Hospital (South western), Stockwell, London – Section 2 patient – (Over night stay) – Discharged Homeless.
- Whittington Hospital, Highgate, London – Place of Safety – Section 136 Assessment (1 hour)
- Royal Free Hospital, Belsize Park, London – Place of Safety – 3x Section 136 Assessments (3-5 hours).
- Highgate Mental Health Centre, Highgate, London – Informal patient – Two admissions – Amber Ward (1 month) and Sapphire Ward (4 days) – Discharged Homeless.
- St Marys Hospital, Paddington, London – Place of Safety – Section 136 Assessment (3 hour).
- Oxford Police Station – Place of Safety – 2x Section 136 Assessments 6-8 hours.
- Littlemore, Oxford – Place of Safety – 5x Section 136 Assessments..
- Melksham Police Station – Place of Safety – (tortured: punched in face and stripped, handcuffed wrists so swollen I was taken by police to A&E in morning to have them xrayed. Transferred to Green Lane 136 Unit, Devizes.
- Green Lane, Devizes, Wiltshire – Informal patient – Two admissions – Imber Ward (2x 2 week stays) – Discharged Homeless.
- Sandalwood, Swindon, Wiltshire – Place of Safety – 2x Section 136 Assessments (8 hours).
- Southmead Hospital, Bristol – Section 2 patient – Weston Ward (2 weeks) – Discharged Homeless.
- St Anns Hospital, Poole, Dorset – Section 2 patient – Tribunal – Merley Ward (2 weeks) Dudsbury Ward (1 Week) Discharged Homeless.
- Wrexham Hospital, Slough – Place of Safety – Section 136 Assessment (5 hours).
- Prospect Park Hospital, Reading, Berkshire – Section 2 patient – Bluebell Ward (1 month) Discharged Homeless.
- Springfield Hospital, Tooting, London – Place of Safety – x2 Section 136 Assessment (8-12 hours).
- Trinity Suite, Field head, Wakefield – Place of Safety – Section 136 Assessment (3 hours) Given 1 night stay in hotel.
- Cavell Centre, Peterborough – Place of Safety – Section 136 Assessment (3 hours) Oak Ward (Given one night stay).
- Parklands Hospital, Basingstoke, Hampshire – Informal patient (2 weeks). & a section 136 assessment (46 hours) 20/7/14
- Antelope House PICU, Southampton – Section 2 patient (3 days) informal patient Trinity Ward (1 day), discharged homeless.
- Bradgate mental health unit, Glenfield, Leicester – Place of Safety – 2x Section 136 Assessment (2 hours and 2 weeks Bosworth Ward voluntary patient). 14/6/2013
- Lincoln Country Hospital, Lincoln – Place of Safety – Section 136 Assessment (2 hours).
- Priory Hospital Brighton – Place of Safety – Section 136 Assessment (5 hours).
- Langley Green Hospital, Crawley – Place of Safety – Section 136 Assessment (4 hours).
- Radbourne Unit, Derby Royal – 2x Place of Safety 136 Assessment (4-5 hours).
- Park Royal Hospital, Wembley – Section 2 patient.
- St Mary’s police station, Derby – void of human rights, stripped of clothes, ignored for 7 hours & left without food or water for 17 hours, head butted till blood caked cell door. Section 136 dropped. 27/7/2013
- Campbell Unit, Milton Keynes – Place of safety Assessment (14 hours) 8/8/2013.
- Aylesbury Police Station (stripped naked and tortured with asphyxiation) / Tinmore Mental Health Unit – Place of Safety – Section 136 assessment (30+ hours). 31/8/2013 – 2/9/2013
- Ward B2 Bassetlaw Hospital, Worksop – Informal patient – 8 week admission, 18/3/2014
- Highbury Hospital, Nottingham – Place of Safety – Transfer, Informal Patient – Section 5/4 & 5/2. Discharged homeless.
- Saint Peters Hospital, Woking – Place of safety Assessment (20 hours) – threatened with anti-psychotic injection, phone SIM and SD card stolen – Section 136 dropped.
- Epsom General Hospital – Place of safety Assessment (20 hours) – Section 136 dropped.
- Becklin Centre (Leeds) – 4x Place of Safety Assessments (2-3 hours) – All Section 136 dropped.
- Lewisham – 1x Place of Safety Assessment (6 hours) – Transfer to Bradage Unit, Leicester 10/5/2013
- Police prosecuted with ‘criminal’ caution after suffering a huge anxiety attack on J23 M1 motorway bridge. Finger printed, DNA swabbed and had photo taken before released. 9/1/2014